Retro goodness and modern styling combine to stunning effect in the new Anabelle collection, and the Austin Linen Pillowcase Set is a stunning example of this.
We love it for its timeless influences, equally as much as its fresh new season colourway, its daring design and its quality craftsmanship.
The circular geometric pattern has been screen printed by hand, demonstrating the artisanal qualities synonymous with the Sage x Clare brand. And as always, linen brings an added element of luxury thanks to its breathability and softness.
This versatile piece is ideal to pair with other pieces in the Anabelle collection.
NOTE: All Sage & Clare linen is screen-printed with a whole lotta love. This process is done by hand (and with a careful eye) and means that there are colour variations between print runs and orders of our linen. They don’t deem this as a fault, rather a testament to the handmade quality of Sage x Clare linen.
Sold as a set of two.
Measures 73 x 50cm
Powder, Peacock, Mauve, Gingerbread
Made from 100% linen
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
With the correct care you will prolong the life of your linen and enjoy it for many years to come!