There is something so chic about a classic stripe pattern; it's timeless and it's sophisticated. But of course, even understated designs can receive the Sage x Clare flair, and the Beckett Linen Fitted Sheet shows how.
Seersucker stripes are presented in shades of cantaloupe, powder, cashew, peacock, pesto and denim - key colours of the new season Anabelle collection - giving this enduring design a fabulously fresh feel. With a nod to nostalgia, this beautiful bedding will add a vintage touch to your home, especially when combined with other patterns and prints featured throughout the new season range. Designed to both contrast and complement, the Beckett Linen Fitted Sheet is ideal to pair with other new season pieces.
Linen brings an added element of luxury thanks to its breathability and softness, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. It's beautiful to the touch and luxurious to sleep on. It is finished with an elasticated seam.
Made from 75% linen 25% cotton
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
With the correct care you will prolong the life of your linen and enjoy it for many years to come!
SAGE X CLARE TIPS
We do ask that you remember that linen in its raw form is a very durable fabric but incredibly coarse and unpleasant to sleep in. To make our linen soft from day dot, we pre-wash it to give it its beautiful and luxurious hand feel. This process can somewhat shorten its lifespan, but let’s be honest here, who wants to sleep on hard scratchy linen? Not us! Here are a few simple steps to improve the lifespan of your linen: