Playful meets refined sophistication with the Camille Linen Pillowcase Set.
This delightful set, with its oh-so-cute pink and red ikat heart design, showcases all the love we have for the new Camille collection - the repeat heart pattern capturing all the feels!
This range brings effortless style to interiors, striking just the right balance between refined and laid-back, and the Camille pillowcase set is a stunning example.
The pillowcase set features a playful heart pattern that has been screen printed, showcasing the artisanal quality Sage x Clare is known for, while European flax linen brings an element of luxury to the bedroom thanks to its breathability and softness.
Designed in two key accent colours, this versatile pillowcase set is ideal to mix and match with other pieces in the Camille collection.
Please note: All Sage x Clare linen is hand screen-printed with a whole lotta love. This process is done by hand (and a careful eye) and means that there are colour variations between print runs and orders of our linen. Sage x Clare don’t deem this as a fault, rather a testament to the handmade quality of Sage x Clare linen.
Sold as a set of two.
Measures 73 x 50cm
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
With the correct care you will prolong the life of your linen and enjoy it for many years to come!
SAGE X CLARE TIPS
We do ask that you remember that linen in its raw form is a very durable fabric but incredibly coarse and unpleasant to sleep in. To make our linen soft from day dot, we pre-wash it to give it its beautiful and luxurious hand feel. This process can somewhat shorten its lifespan, but let’s be honest here, who wants to sleep on hard scratchy linen? Not us! Here are a few simple steps to improve the lifespan of your linen:
Made from 100% linen