There is so much to love about the new Anabelle collection; it celebrates vintage influences that are layered with colour pattern and intrigue, resulting in a contemporary take on the more-is-more style.
And that's exactly what we love most about the Loulou Linen Pillowcase set. It features a free-flowing, hand-drawn floral design that brings a playful retro vibe, while bold accent hues provide a contemporary update. Together these features create a piece that is daring, yet effortlessly chic.
The playful pattern has been screen printed by hand, demonstrating the artisanal quality Sage x Clare is known for, while beautiful linen brings an element of luxury to the bedroom thanks to its breathability and softness. This versatile pillowcase set is ideal to mix and match with other pieces in the Anabelle collection for a fabulous more-on-more look.
NOTE: All Sage & Clare linen is screen-printed with a whole lotta love. This process is done by hand (and with a careful eye) and means that there are colour variations between print runs and orders of our linen. They don’t deem this as a fault, rather a testament to the handmade quality of Sage x Clare linen.
Sold as a set of two.
Measures 73 x 50cm
Midnight, Gingerbread, Macadamia, Rose, Strawberry, Boysenberry
Made from 100% linen
1. Wash prior to use.
2. Warm gentle machine wash at 40 degrees with like colours and fabrics (do not mix with towels or other items likely to leave lint).
3. Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories such as metal zippers, buttons and hooks.
4. Use a mild eucalyptus based detergent (such as wool – commonly found in the supermarket) that doesn’t contain optical brightening agents to ensure your linen doesn’t weaken or discolour over time.
5. Fabric softener is not required. As linen is a natural fabric, it will soften over time on its own.
6. Clean stains as quickly as possible after they appear by gently soaking and washing. Stains that have been left to set will be difficult to remove.
7. Do not bleach or dry clean.
8. Air dry where possible otherwise tumble dry on low to medium for 15 minutes (do not use the high/hot setting as this will damage the fibres).
9. Do not leave your linen on the clothesline or in direct sunlight for an extended period of time as natural fibres are susceptible to sun bleaching.
10. Do not overload the dryer.
11. Remove your linen from the dryer while it is still slightly damp and allow to air dry over a bed or railing if you hate ironing as much as we do. This will allow gravity to take care of most creases.
12. Make sure your linen is completely dry before storing to prevent dampness and mildew.
With the correct care you will prolong the life of your linen and enjoy it for many years to come!
SAGE X CLARE TIPS
We do ask that you remember that linen in its raw form is a very durable fabric but incredibly coarse and unpleasant to sleep in. To make our linen soft from day dot, we pre-wash it to give it its beautiful and luxurious hand feel. This process can somewhat shorten its lifespan, but let’s be honest here, who wants to sleep on hard scratchy linen? Not us! Here are a few simple steps to improve the lifespan of your linen: